The latest Magellan Switch & Switch Up Firmware Version is v3407.
• GPS Signal reception has been increasedimproved
• Improved Quick info Screen (hold Up button)
• Improved font/spacing on Lap Alert and Multisport Session Alert
• User interface improvements were made to configuring Activity Data Screens
• Consolidated ANT+ Sensor and ANT+preferences under one screen making them more easily accessible under settings
• When current Activity Type is Swim, device will not search for or connect to Heart Rate monitor
• Improved the order of activity totals displayed in Activity Totals Screen
• Grade measurement no longer shows negative sign when value is 0%
• After saving an activity, the device will now automatically transition directly to the Activity History Screen
• Corrected min max values in Speed/Pace Alerts Preferences Screen
• Corrected editing feature in multi-sport activity menu and improved scrolling in Multisport Activity Screens
• Improved Activity Readiness Status Popup to be consistent with other Popups and Alerts
• Improved Activity Pacer function
***User Warning: This device firmware update will clear your user settings and activity history. Please upload your activities before upgrading.
For instructions on how to backup and restore your settings and history, please view the instructions in the link below.***
Click here to download the back up & restore instructions
To install the update via Magellan Active, perform the following steps.
1. Connect your Switch Series device to your computers USB port using the Switch Charging/Data USB Cradle.
2. Visit the Magellan Active website and log in.
3. Click on the Upload button.
4. If your device is not using the latest firmware, a banner will display instructing you to update your firmware.
5. Perform the steps to download and install the update.
1. Connect your Switch device to your Computer using the Switch Charging/Data USB Cradle.
2. Download the latest firmware update from the link below and save it to your Computer
3. Drag and Drop the downloaded firmware update, named “total.bin” into the Mass Storage Drive of the device (Computer > Magellan). Wait until the device finishes upgrading the firmware.
2. Once completed, the device will restart and go back to the"Connect via USB" & charging screen and you are done.
Click here to download the latest Switch & Switch Up Firmware Update
1. Turn the Switch device on.
2. Hold the right bottom arrow button till a menu appears.
3. Select "Settings"
4. Select "Device Info"
It should display the version next to "Software".
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.