1. Ensure the device is connected via USB cable
2. Download the appropriate version from the links below (32bit or 64bit)
3. Double click on the .exe file to run the setup and follow the prompts.
4. Once completed, Restart your PC.
5. When your PC has booted up again, simply disconnect the USB from the Cyclo device and reconnect again.
if you have any issues during this process, please contact our Customer Support team on the available methods here.
Click here to download the STM32 Virtual Com Port driver for Win Vista/7 32bit
If the above answer did not give you the answer you were looking for, or you need further information please complete the box below and we will answer your question personally.